Frequently asked questions
- Can I request you add ____ feature?
We have a list of features we are planning on building in the
future. Thanks for your patience and prayers as we are a small team
of volunteers headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with
- Can I sync across devices?
No. In the future we may add accounts to save progress, but for now
you will just have to keep track yourself when switching devices.
What Bible translation do you use? Do you have plans for more
translations in the future?
- We use the 2016 version of the ESV.
- Can I download a printed version of the reading plan?
You can download it
and print it out.
- Can I view all the videos in one place?
Yes, check out our
- How can I get these videos translated into my own language?
There are various grassroots partnerships all over the world of
people working to translate these videos into different languages.
Partnerships now include German, Macedonian, Norwegian, Portuguese,
Swedish, Telugu, Urdu, Arabic, French, Hebrew, Indonesian, Russian,
Spanish, and Cantonese.
If you don't have localization capabilities but are interested in
adding subtitles to the videos, check out the "How to" info on that
If you're a fully-fledged media agency and would like to partner
with us to localize videos, email the Bible Project at
- What denomination are you affiliated with?
- We are not affiliated with any particular denomination.